We love what we do!
Iceland Travel consists of 200 full-time travel professionals who, together, ensure that our guest’s experience in Iceland is totally unique and completely unforgettable! Our team is deeply committed to sustainable business practices and holds Iceland’s unique ecosystem in the highest regard.
Iceland Travel upholds the following human resource principals:
- Our most valuable resource is our talented and dedicated staff.
- Our company builds on results-driven employees who are well informed, demonstrate initiative, and actively work as a team.
- Our company places great emphasis on selecting the most suitable person for each position. Employees are encouraged to grow and develop their individual skills within the company.
- New employees are supported and treated respectfully.
- We are a family-oriented company that enables its employees to harmonize their professional and private lives with as much flexibility as possible.
- Employees are encouraged to speak openly about improvements that can be made within the company.
- Discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation, field of work, and religious beliefs is strictly forbidden.
- Bullying and sexual harassment is not tolerated in any form, nor is any type of violence or infringement by executives.
- Our employees embrace our values and are expected to be proactive, positive and professional in all communications and interactions with clients and fellow employees.
Why work with us?
Our passion drives our success. Working with us is more than just delivering exceptional service to our clients and guests. It’s about creating unique experiences!
Icelandair Group equal pay policy
The purpose of the Equal Pay Policy is to ensure gender pay equality in the Company through the implementation of an Equal Pay System. Icelandair Group commits to ensure that equal wages are paid for jobs of equal value, irrespective of gender. Enforcement of the Policy and ensuring full observance of gender equality in decisions on wages is the responsibility of management. The Executive Board of Icelandair Group will annually establish equal pay objectives based on measurements derived from a pay analysis. The Director of People and Culture is responsible for continuous improvement of the Company’s Equal Pay System and for monitoring the Equal Pay Policy. Icelandair Group’s Equal Pay Policy is an integral part of the Company’s Human Resource Policy. The Equal Pay Policy is prepared in accordance with Act No. 10/2008 and the Equal Wage Standard IST 85.
Icelandair Group undertakes to:
- Implement, document and maintain a certified Equal Pay System based on the IST 85 Standard;
- Observe applicable legal requirements that are in effect at any time and relevant to the Equal Pay System and confirm compliance on an annual basis;
- Conduct an annual pay analysis to compare jobs of equal value and ascertain whether any difference in wages is measured by gender and take action when necessary;
- Respond to unexplained gender-based wage differences;
- Present the Policy annually to all the Company’s employees;
- Ensure that the Policy is accessible to the public on the Company’s website;
- Establish and review equal pay objectives annually.
This Policy extends to all employees of Icelandair Group and its subsidiaries.
Great work environment
Healthy work-life balance
Professional development opportunities
Exciting team events
All applications should entered here.
The Icelandic Travel Industry Association (SAF) granted to Iceland Travel the “Employee Educational Award” in February 2012.
Iceland Travel received the “Employee Educational Award” by the Industry Association in 2018.