We love what we do! Would you like to too? Would you like to work with Iceland Travel?
Iceland Travel consists of 200 full-time travel professionals who, together, ensure that our guest’s experience in Iceland is totally unique and completely unforgettable! Our team is deeply committed to sustainable business practices and holds Iceland’s unique ecosystem in the highest regard.
Iceland Travel received The Employee Education Award of the year 2018. We put a great emphasis on employee education and employee satisfaction.
Iceland Travel upholds the following human resource principals:
- Our most valuable resource is our talented and dedicated staff.
- Our company builds on results-driven employees who are well informed, demonstrate initiative, and actively work as a team.
- Our company places great emphasis on selecting the most suitable person for each position. Employees are encouraged to grow and develop their individual skills within the company.
- New employees are supported and treated respectfully.
- We are a family-oriented company that enables its employees to harmonize their professional and private lives with as much flexibility as possible.
- Employees are encouraged to speak openly about improvements that can be made within the company.
- Discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation, field of work, and religious beliefs is strictly forbidden.
- Bullying and sexual harassment is not tolerated in any form, nor is any type of violence or infringement by executives.
- Our employees embrace our values and are expected to be proactive, positive and professional in all communications and interactions with clients and fellow employees.
Why work with us?
Our passion drives our success. Working with us is more than just delivering exceptional service to our clients and guests. It’s about creating unique experiences!
Great work environment
Healthy work-life balance
Professional development opportunities
Exciting team events
All applications should entered here.
The Icelandic Travel Industry Association (SAF) granted to Iceland Travel the “Employee Educational Award” in February 2012.