Room Amenities: Yes
Hotel Facilities: Wi-fi TV, telephone, coffee & tea set, hair dryer.
Icelandair Hotel Vik is a new hotel in the village of Vik in Myrdalur Valley. The hotel has 36 elegantly fitted rooms, decorated with Icelandic design and inspired by the natural environment. There are stunning views from the hotel to the sea, Reynisdrangar Pillars, the beach, Mt. Reynisfjall and Myrdalsjokull Glacier.
- Elegant hotel located in Vik
- Opened 1 June 2014
- 46 well-appointed rooms
- 2 Deluxe rooms
- Stylish restaurant seating 200 guests
- Cosy bar
- Unique views from rooms and restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plenty of parking by the hotel
- 186 km from Reykjavik
- Magnificent natural surroundings with features such as the Reynisdrangar Pillars, Reynisfjara Beach, Dyrholaey Island, Solheimajokull Glacier, and the waterfalls Skogarfoss and Seljalandsfoss
- Ideal location for travellers intending to take a day-trip east and to Jokulsarlon Glacial Lake
- Nearby golf course