Are you going through a transition? Perhaps searching for the quintessence of life? Or are you maybe a movie buff fascinated by the magical nature in the film The Secret Life of Walter Mitty?
No matter what your reason is, our Walter Mitty tour allows you to drive through all the wonders of South and West Iceland, including geysers and hot spring areas, majestic glaciers and powerful waterfalls, and dormant volcanoes,whilst getting in touch with your adventurous side!
There is no need to "zone out" to make your days more adventurous - Just follow your dreams all the way to Iceland!
What's in it for you?
- Worry free travel
- A detailed itinerary full of Walter Mitty secrets, created specially for your travel route!
- Electronic version of our detailed Iceland Travel Booklet. We make it even more easy by sending you an electronic version of our Iceland Travel Booklet. You can start preparing yourself for your upcoming Iceland trip and be all ready for you Iceland adventure!
- An included activity: A boat tour on Breidafjordur bay will allow you to follow Mitty's trail all the way out on the bay of Breidafjordur - Just promise us you won't try to relive the shark scene!
- Safety first! Free sim card worth 100 minutes to phone us in case of any hiccups and in case of emergency. It also gives you the opportunity to phone your friends and family at home and share your Iceland experience through social media.
- Memories that will last a lifetime!
- Rental car for 6 days with CDW, unlimited mileage, VAT, GPS system and two authorized drivers. Types of Car recommended: May-September any type of car but for other months car type 4,1 or higher
- Car pick-up and drop-off at Keflavik Airport*
- Accommodation for 6 nights including breakfast
- Detailed Walter Mitty itinerary
- Detailed road map (1:500 000)
- Detailed Travel Booklet – 45 page guide on travelling in Iceland
- Detailed Travel Booklet – Electronic version
- Emergency phone line available 24/7
- Service fee and taxes
- Viking Sushi boat tour on Breidafjordur bay, short version 1 hour and 20 min. Please note: The boat tour is only available from 18th May to 15th September. If the tour is not available we will book for you Whale Watching from Reykjavik.
- SIM card worth ISK 2000: 50 minutes of local calls + 300 MB of data. Standard, Micro and Nano cards available. Please check with your service provider to make sure that your phone is unlocked before arrival in Iceland.