Admire Iceland's natural wonders and majestic landscapes during the beautiful light and shadows of fall, winter and spring! Visit all Iceland's main attractions along the Ring Road escorted by a professional local guide. Traveling around Iceland in these months offers you the chance to see northern lights when the weather conditions are ideal.
With so much to discover and explore in Iceland, this classic, best-selling tour highlights the natural wonders, majestic landscapes and the unique character of Iceland. Features of this popular tour include stops at the Glacier Lagoon, Lake Mývatn and all the famous sights of the Golden Circle such as Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir National Park.
This is a classic circle tour that provides the perfect mix of culture and nature. This tour has been our best seller for nearly 20 years.
Get the most out of your holiday in Iceland!
• All departures are guaranteed with minimum of 2 participants
• Maximum group size: 36 people
• See Iceland's most popular sites and attractions
• 7 day guided tour as per itinerary from/to Reykjavik
• Accommodation 2 nights w/facilities in Reykjavik
• Accommodation 6 nights w/facilities in countryside
• Breakfast daily except arrival day
• 6 dinners in the countryside
• Entrance to Petra’s Stone collection (day 4)
• Entrance to the Herring Museum (day 6)
• Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum incl. refreshments (day 6)
• Horse Show in Skagafjordur (day 7)
• International airfare
• Round-trip transfers between Keflavik airport and Reykjavik
• Dinners in Reykjavík (day 1 and 8) and Siglufjörður (day 6)
• Beverages with meals other than coffee/tea and fresh tap water
• Porterage at airport and hotels
• Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out
• Optional tours and activities
• Any service not specifically listed under "included"
Optional tours and activities:
Booked via your guide at the start of your tour.
Day 3 - Super jeep tour on Vatnajökull glacier | TBA | 4 hrs
Day 5 - Mývatn Nature Baths | TBA
Day 5 - Horse riding in Myvatn | TBA | 1-2 hrs
Day 6 – Northern Lights Boat trip / Sea angling / Whale watching (dep. on season) in North Iceland| TBA | 3 - 3.5 hrs
Day 8 - Non guided tour to the Blue Lagoon on arrival/departure | TBA
|04 October 2017||English||
|11 October 2017||English||
|18 October 2017||English||
|01 November 2017||English||
|14 February 2018||English||
|21 March 2018||English||
|28 March 2018||English||
|11 April 2018||English||