Book our Winter Wonderland day tour package and get an airport transfer for free!
This package offers you a simple way to book the most popular tours in the wintertime here in Iceland and saves you money at the same time! The day tours in this package can be enjoyed in the order most convenient for you. Please note that you need a minimum of 3 days for the day tours included in this package. Please refer to the tour details below for tour duration’s, transfer duration’s, and other important considerations.
This package includes the following tours and services:
Arrival Airport Transfer
Departure: Flexible Duration: About 45 min
Bus transfer from Keflavik International Airport to your hotel in Reykjavik (Gray Line Airport Express is located straight ahead after customs).
Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights Hunt
Departure: 18:00 Duration: 6 -7 hrs
Join a mysterious tour, discover the rugged charm of an Icelandic open air geothermal bath, enjoy sampling Icelandic cuisine with a delicious buffet-style dinner and hunt for the elusive Northern Lights, far from the glow of the city!
Please note that this tour is subject to the correct weather conditions and sightings can not be guaranteed. Sightings are not guaranteed even if the tour is operated.
Golden Circle Classic
Departure: 8:30, 9:30 and 10:30 Duration: 7,5-8,5 hrs
This popular route should not be missed on your Icelandic vacation. Visit Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Gullfoss waterfall as well as the famous Geysir geothermal area during this coach tour.
Departure Airport Transfer
Departure: Flexible Duration: About 45 min
Transfer from your hotel in Reykjavik to Keflavik International Airport.
Pick up starts about 30 minutes prior to tour departure at major hotels and guesthouses. Please refer to the tour details for further information on the pick up time for your tour.
- The day tours in this package can be enjoyed in the order most convenient for you. Please refer to tour details below for information on the length of each tour. Please note that you need a minimum of 3 days for the day tours included in this package.
- This day tour package can not be altered and is only sold as is with the tours that are included in the package: Arrival Airport Transfer & Departure Airport Transfer / Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights Hunt / Golden Circle Classic
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels, guesthouses and bus stops on all tours and transfers
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guides on Golden Circle Classic and Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights Hunt tours
- Buffet-style dinner at Restaurant Grund in Fludir village on the Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights Hunt tour
- Secret Lagoon bathing entrance on the Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights Hunt tour
In the event of a cancellation due to poor weather conditions:
- It can also occur occasionally that your tour is cancelled due to weather and bad conditions, if that happens repeatedly on your stay and you can’t reschedule, you have the right to seek a full refund for the tour. All refund requests due to cancellation on bookings made with Iceland Travel are processed by us, not the operator of the tour.
- To reschedule the tour due to cancellation, you can ask the reception of your hotel, guesthouse or hostel to assist you or contact the operator directly via email or phone.
- A second Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights tour is NOT available if no Northern Lights are seen during the tour.
- Remember to bring swim suit and a towel for your Secret Lagoon & Northern Lights Hunt tour
Terms & Conditions
Iceland Travel offers a variety of tours, packages tickets and services ("products") through its website (icelandtravel.is).
Iceland Travel’s Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations; therefore, it is of the utmost importance that you read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Iceland Travel.
The purchase of any travel services offered by Iceland Travel constitutes a contractual arrangement between the person making the booking and Iceland Travel, and represents acceptance of Iceland Travel's Terms and Conditions described here.
Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.