On your departure day enjoy a peaceful time at the Blue Lagoon, an incredible geothermal spa in Iceland, set in an otherworldly area where lava and thermal water meet. Book bus transfer to the Blue Lagoon online.
The Blue Lagoon’s warm geothermal water and natural active ingredients; mineral salts, silica and blue green algae help you relax and unwind while the lagoon’s distinctive white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin. The mineral salts balance and relax body and soul.
This tour includes transfer both to and from the Blue Lagoon. After bathing in the Blue Lagoon, take the next available bus to Keflavik International Airport. You can add in hotel pick-up/drop-off at booking time.
Buses are currently going from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik airport at 12:00pm and 14:00 (2:00pm)
This transfer does not need to be booked in advance. To avoid any confusion, please let the bus-driver know you are going to the airport when boarding the Flybus at the Blue Lagoon.
Passengers transferring to the airport have the opportunity to store their luggage in a special luggage storage facility next to the main parking area for a small charge, before accessing the Blue Lagoon.
Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon is not included in tour price, click the link to book your Blue Lagoon ticket.
- Coach transfer without guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (can be added at booking time)
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon (must be booked in advance)
- Meals, refreshments, beverages
- The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years.
- The tour operator reserves the right to alter routes without prior notice, due to road conditions.
- It is very important that you book your Blue Lagoon entrance and timing in advance as it can be sold out during peak hours.