One way airport transfer with pick up from your hotel or nearest bus stop in Reykjavik City to Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
You will be picked up by SmartBus 30 minutes before departure from Reykjavik, then you will change to Airport Direct bus at Reykjavik Terminal, Skogarhlid, 105 Reykjavik that will take you straight to the airport with one stop at Hamraborg along the way.
The transfer from Reykjavik Terminal to Keflavik Airport takes approximately 45 minutes with additional 30 minutes pick up time.
Pre-book your airport transfer and you’ll have a guaranteed seat!
- Direct Airport transfer from Reykjavik to Keflavik International Airport (KEF)
- Drop off at your accommodation or nearest bus stop
- Free Wi-Fi on every bus
- USB charge in every seat
- Meals, refreshments, beverages
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Airport Direct reserves the right to alter the timetable without further notice due to possible changes in flight schedules. Estimated arrival time can vary.
- No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Airport Direct.