The FlyBus is an airport shuttle that will take you from Keflavik International Airport to Reykjavik city and vice versa. It is connected to all arriving and departing flights and seats are always guaranteed.
When landing in Iceland:
- The coaches used for this transfer are parked outside the arrival hall at the airport and are marked “FlyBus”.The FlyBus will ultimately stop at BSI bus terminal.
- There is no fixed schedule for FlyBus from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City Center. They depart approximately 30-40 minutes after each arriving flight.
- If your flight is delayed, FlyBus will wait for you.
- If you bought the “Plus” tickets, you will then be redirected to smaller shuttles that will take you to your accommodation. To avoid any confusion, please let the bus-driver know your hotel’s name when boarding the FlyBus in Keflavik.
When departing from Iceland:
- You can always board the FlyBus at BSI Bus terminal. For the scheduled departures just ask at the reception of your accommodation.
- If you bought the “Plus” ticket, you can request pick up at your hotel’s reception the night before departure. The FlyBus will stop only at accommodations that have confirmed pick up requests.
- If you take the Flybus approx. 3 – 4 hours before your flight’s departure time you will arrive at the airport as recommended by the airport authorities.
- PLEASE NOTE PICK-UP STARTS 30 MIN BEFORE YOUR BOOKED TIME.
- Make sure you are at your pick-up location on time.
- Children 12-15 years: 50% discount
- Children 0-11 years: Free of charge
- FlyBus fare
- Wi-Fi on board the coach
- Meals, refreshments, beverages
- Reykjavik Excursions reserves the right to alter the timetable without further notice due to possible changes in flight schedules. Estimated arrival time can vary.