Go Arctic whale watching! See these gentle giants in their natural surroundings. Whale watching in Iceland is an activity you should not miss out on.
On a Whale Watching tour from Dalvik you have an exceptionally good chance to encounter the great humpback whale and often we spot white-beaked dolphins, minke whales, the small harbour porpoises and sometimes even the majestic blue whale. The beautiful sceneries in Eyjafjordur & birdlife are well worth the trip and viewing these giant mammals up close is something you won’t forget!
Overall we have seen whales & dolphins in up to 98% of our tours over the years!
At the end of the tour you will get to try sea angling, a cultural & fun activity and once back to shore you will get to taste the fresh fish from the grill prepared by the crew.
- 3-hour Whale Watching tour
- Warm overalls to secure your comfort onboard
- Hot drink and local refreshments
- Sea angling at the end of the tour
- Bird watching, sometimes puffins
- Grill of freshly caught fish to taste, once back in Dalvik Harbour