Imagine encountering whales and puffins in wild nature. Enjoy this boat trip from the famous whale watching town Husavik by Skjalfandi Bay, in the north of Iceland.
With our RIB speedboats we can offer you more area to cover in search for whales, the gentle giants of the sea. A RIB boat is faster than the wind, so it is more likely for us to find the big whales. Normally we do not have to leave our bay to see whales, but this tour focuses on finding the bigger ones further out. Nothing is guaranteed, but your chances to encounter some of the world’s biggest animals increases. During the summer months we also include a visit to Puffin Island, where you can view thousands of puffins, the “Clowns of the Ocean,” during the nesting period (15 April – 20 August).
- Whale watching RIB boat tour
- Specialized guide
- Safety overalls and raincoats
- Meals, refreshments, beverages
- Transfers to/from the starting point
- Minimum of 6 participants required to guarantee departures
- This tour depends on weather conditions.
- Whale sightings are not guaranteed. If you do not see any whales during your tour you can take the standard whale watching tour (GG1 Whale Watching) free of charge.
- If your trip is cancelled, you can reschedule the tour or receive a full refund.