Experience the Original Husavik Whale Watching tour that has built a reputation for the town of Husavik as the Whale Watching Capital of Iceland.
Discover the magnificent nature of Skjalfandi bay near Husavik where you can see whales, dolphins, and sea birds in their natural habitat. Our professional and highly qualified crew will guide you and along on a smooth sailing excursion in a traditional Icelandic oak boat. Can you imagine a nicer day at sea?
Recommended by thousands of satisfied travelers worldwide, this Husavik Whale Watching tour is an authentic wildlife adventure offered by the pioneers of whale watching in Iceland.
- Whale watching boat tour
- Expert whale watching guide
- Hot chocolate and cinnamon buns
- Overalls and raincoats, if needed
- Other meals, refreshments, beverages
- Transfers to/from the starting point
A rule of thumb is to dress as warmly as possible before heading out on this tour! If possible, you should bring a hat and gloves. It can often be quite cold out on the sea on this tour. We don’t recommend wearing sandals.
- This tour depends on weather conditions, and whale sightings are not guaranteed.
- Your safety is our priority concern. North Sailing’s captains and crew are experienced sailors, many who have been local fishermen for years. We rely on their judgement when it comes to weather and conditions and whether tours should be cancelled or not.
- When trips are cancelled, we will do our outmost to get you out on the next possible trip.