Discover the some of the greatest sites in Iceland on this Golden Circle Tour followed by a relaxing visit to the famous Blue Lagoon.
- Thingvellir. Located on the northern shores of lake Þingvallavatn, Þingvellir is the national pride of Iceland and our first National Park. It is, for one, a key location in Icelandic history as the oldest existing parliament in the world first assembled there in 930 AD. Þingvellir has for this reason been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Besides being a location of historical significance, Þingvellir is also protected as a national park due to its unique geology and natural features. Almannagja is a canyon formed between two tectonic plates, a visual representation of a continental drift.
- Geysir. The home of the original geyser and Iceland´s most iconic natural site. There the ground shakes and superheated water erupts into the sky from the famous Strokkur geyser every few minutes.
- Gullfoss Waterfall is a powerful and inspiring place. There the glacier water thunders down 32 meters in three steps and into a narrow canyon.
- The Blue Lagoon. The lagoon’s warm geothermal water and natural active ingredients; mineral salts, silica and blue green algae help you relax and unwind while the lagoon’s distinctive white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin. The mineral salts balance and relax body and soul.
- Admission to the sights
- Silica mud mask
- Use of towel
- Admission to the Blue lagoon and 1st drink of your choice in the Blue Lagoon
- Roundtrip transfers
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Swimsuit for the Blue Lagoon
- International airfare