Enjoy Iceland‘s must-see natural sites along the incredible Golden Circle, followed by a relaxing dip in the warm waters of Fontana Geothermal Baths. Join the Golden Circle and Magical Nights tour and enjoy the best of what Iceland has to offer.
The tour begins in Reykjavik and we set our course through Thingvellir to Fridheimar. Fridheimar is a local greenhouse with newly grown tomatoes and famous tomato soup. Venturing onward, witness Strokkur geyser spout boiling water as high as 15-30m.
Not too far away, the Gullfoss waterfall cascades down the rapid Hvita River.
After enjoying these jewels of Icelandic nature, stop at Efstidalur farm for samples of their skyr and delicious ice cream. After Efstidalur we will relax at the geothermal spa Fontana followed by a 2-course dinner at the Restaurant Lindin Bistro Café.
To top it all, after dinner, head out to explore the mysterious nights of Iceland searching for the dancing Aurora Borealis, also known as the Northern Lights.
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir hot spring area
- Thingvellir National Park
- Laugarvatn Fontana Spa
- Culinary taste at Efstidalur dairy farm
- Lunch at Fridheimar Greenhouse
- Small Group Experience
- Northern Lights
Total Duration: 10 – 11 hours
Active: 6 – 7 hours
Minimum Age: 10 years old
Maximum group size: 15 people
Please bring with you: Warm clothing, rain gear, good waterproof shoes, bathing suit
Pickup: Starts 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Transport in a minibus
- Entrance and towel at Laugarvatn Fontana
- Dinner at Lindin Restaurant (Today’s special and chocolate mousse dessert)
- Local tastes at Fridheimar greenhouse (lunch)
- Local tastes at Efstidalur dairy farm
- Pick-up and drop-off at accommodation in Reykjavik