Explore the iconic Golden Circle and afterwards unwind as you soak in a genuine Icelandic hot spring!
On our first stop we retrace the footsteps of ancient Thingvellir National Park. This is where the early settlers established the country´s first national assembly in 930 AD. Thingvellir is also where the American and Eurasian continental plates are dramatically pulling apart at an annual rate of 2 cm. It’s also where the country´s largest natural lake is to be found, Thingvallavatn.by visiting the
From there we move on to see the world-famous Geysir area, where the ground trembles and steaming hot water spouts spectacularly skywards from Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
Our next stop is the dramatic Gullfoss Waterfall, a breathtaking sight to behold where the glacier water thunders down 32 meters in three steps and into a narrow canyon.
The last stop on our tour and the most relaxing is the Secret Lagoon. The pool’s natural surroundings and steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling. Whatever the weather it´s the perfect spot for relaxing in between sightseeing and enjoying Icelandic nature at its very best. Around the Secret Lagoon you’ll find several hot spots. A path has been built so you can have a closer look at the bubbling hot springs and a little Geysir even erupts every 5 minutes, showing off for the guests bathing in the hot spring.
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages
- Knowledgeable local guide (Personal Host)
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon
- Free Wi-fi and USB charger for each seat
- Lunch is not included, In Geysir & Gullfoss there are shops where you can buy food and drinks.
- You will be traveling in a coach that holds approximately 40-65 people, but is very spacious and comfortable. There is no bathroom on the bus but there will be plenty of stops where facilities can be used. The bus offers free wifi and USB charging ports.
- In-bus-audio guide available in English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Deutsch, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Finnish
- For the In-Bus-Audio-Guide: Bring your own headphones. Otherwise headphones are available for purchase in every bus from our hosts.
- For your comfort: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so be prepared for all weather conditions. Waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, and warm socks/waterproof shoes are recommended.
- For the Secret Lagoon: Swimsuit and Towel. These may also be rented at the secret lagoon.