This popular route should not be missed on your Iceland vacation. The Golden Circle is one of the most popular tourist route in Iceland and no wonder, since you get to see many superb natural attraction. In Golden Circle Classic you have a local expert guide.
The highlights of this tour are Thingvellir National Park, a remarkable historical and geological site, which is located by Lake Thingvallavatn, the largest lake in Iceland. The beautiful canyon running through the park is actually the meeting point of two of the earth’s tectonic plates. Furthermore, in this area the oldest form of parliament had met since 930.
Gullfoss, a two tiered waterfall where you will see thousands of tons of icy water thunder majestically down into a deep canyon.
Geysir geothermal area where bubbling hot springs and geysers are abundant. Here you’ll find Strokkur, the most active geyser in the area, spouting up to 25-30 meters every few minutes.
Drop off after day tours may sometimes not be right in front of your hotel/guesthouse due to narrow streets and actual coach size used during the tour.
- English: daily departures, all year
- German: Saturdays, all year
- Scandinavian: Fridays, all year
- French: Mondays (All year) Thursdays & Sundays (1 June – 31 Aug)
- Spanish: Wednesdays (All year)
- Mandarin Chinese: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays departure at 10:30 (From 1 Sept)
- Guided coach tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at accommodations 30 minutes prior to departure