Visit Thingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss Waterfall, then head towards Langjokull glacier where you go snowmobiling for a 1 hour.
Get acquainted with some of Iceland‘s most famous and exciting natural phenomena
Starting from Reykjavik our first stop is at Thingvellir National Park, known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Then we head onward to the world-renowned geothermal area around Geysir hot spring where you discover spouting hot springs of various formations and appearances. Next we kick the action into higher gear to get even closer to Iceland‘s nature and go for a snowmobiling tour on Langjokull glacier, Iceland‘s second largest glacier – an exhilarating one-hour tour across the endless white snowfields that will for sure wow you. From there we continue to Gullfoss, the king of Icelandic waterfalls on our way back to Reykjavik. Tour duration: 09:00 – 19:00
- Langjokull Snowmobiling
- Guided coach tour
- 1 hour snowmobile tour (2 persons per snowmobile)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment during the snowmobile tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at accommodation in Reykjavik
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Prices are per person sharing a snowmobile. If wishing to ride single a single supplement applies, payable on spot.
- A valid driver´s licence is required 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Children 6 years and younger are not permitted on this tour.
- Maximum of one child is permitted per adult.
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier.
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour´s departure from Reykjavík.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier. Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour’s departure from Reykjavik.