Visit Thingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss Waterfall, then head towards Langjokull glacier where you go snowmobiling for a 1 hour.
Get acquainted with some of Iceland’s most famous and exciting natural phenomena
Starting from Reykjavik our first stop is at Thingvellir National Park, known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Then we head onwards to the world-renowned geothermal area around Geysir hot spring where you discover spouting springs of various formations and appearances. From there we continue to Gullfoss, the king of Icelandic waterfalls.
Next we kick the action into higher gear to get even closer to Iceland’s nature and go for a snowmobiling tour on Langjokull (or Langjokull area), Iceland’s second largest glacier – an exhilarating one-hour tour across the endless white snowfields that will for sure wow you.
For the snowmobile tour, drivers need to present a valid driver’s license.
Prices are per person sharing a snowmobile. If wishing to ride single a single supplement applies (ISK 6000), payable on spot.
- Guided coach tour
- 1 hour snowmobile tour (2 persons per snowmobile)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment during the snowmobile tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at accommodation in Reykjavik
- Maximum of one child is permitted per adult.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier. Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour’s departure from Reykjavik.