Want the perfect Iceland experience? Join a guided Super Jeep 1 day excursion from Reykjavik, to Langjokull Glacier, in the Hot Spring and Glacier Snowmobile with Ice Cave tour.
Some like it hot. Some like it cold. And then there are those that love both!
On a guided Super Jeep excursion to Langjokull Glacier, experience an exhilarating snowmobile tour followed by ice cave exploration and a relaxing soak in a geothermal lagoon set amidst the rugged Icelandic nature.
Your adventure starts with a drive to the second largest glacier in Iceland; Langjokull. At basecamp you’ll put on some glacier gear before exploring the majestic snowy surroundings on a snowmobile. While on the snowmobile tour you will stop at a ice cave for some exploration of these natural wonders. You get to go inside, touch and experience the glacier up close. After a thrilling tour on the glacier you’ll board the super jeep once again and drive to the The Secret Lagoon, where you can really relax in the warm, gentle, restorative waters.
Return to Reykjavik in the late afternoon.
- Guided Super Jeep tour
- Pick up from hotels/guesthouses/bus stops in Reykjavik
- Snowmobile tour on Langjokull Glacier
- Access to an ice cave in Langjokull Glacier
- All necessary safety equipment
- Bathing admission to the Secret Lagoon
- For the snowmobile tour, drivers need to present a valid driver’s license.
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Age limit is 6 years
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can sudden so expect the unexpected.
- Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
- Tip: Upgrade your tour to “Single Rider” on the snowmobile for more private driving on the glacier.
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure