Iceland’s geothermally warmed waters makes Iceland the ideal spa and wellness destination.
This wonderful Iceland city break will leave you thoroughly refreshed and completely recharged. Visit the Blue Lagoon for nature and wellness.
Iceland is the ideal spa destination. From natural bathing spots to high-quality swimming pools and spas, its pure geothermal waters are a gift from nature!
If you’re looking to immerse yourself in Iceland’s sensational spa culture and witness spouting geysers and majestic waterfalls, then this remarkable getaway to nature and wellness is the perfect fit for you!
During a 4-day spa city break, you’ll visit Iceland’s capital Reykjavik, with its crisp air, geothermal pools and dynamic people. You´ll also join a Golden Circle guided tour taking you to ‘The Big Three’: Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir hot springs and the breathtaking Þingvellir National Park.
To make sure your body and mind feel relaxed at all times, we’ve included an entrance to your hotel’s spa, a relaxing dip in the Fontana Steam bath during your Golden Circle tour, and added a healing experience of the world-famous Blue Lagoon.
This is a refreshing and healthy short break that makes the most of Iceland’s natural gifts!
- Rejuvenate in the warm pools and natural steam baths at Fontana Geothermal Baths
- Sample hot and fresh rye bread baked in an underground geothermal oven
- Visit the hot spring area of Geysir
- View the double cascade of Gullfoss waterfall
- Wander through the UNESCO World Heritage National Park of Thingvellir
- Soak in the Blue Lagoon, reputed for its healing powers
- Spend a half day at leisure in Reykjavik
- 3 nights including breakfast at:
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura or similar
Hotel Arnarhvoll or similar
Grand Hotel Reykjavik or similar
- One entrance to hotel’s spa
- Full day guided Golden Circle coach tour including a stop at Laugarvatn Fontana
- Entrance to Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths
- A taste of rye bread cooked in the Geothermal Bakery at Laugarvatn Fontana
- Non-guided coach tour to Blue Lagoon including bathing fee to the Blue lagoon & towel. The Blue Lagoon has an age minimum of 2 years.
- International airfare
- Round-trip transfers between Keflavik airport and Reykjavik
- Meals and drinks other than those indicated in itinerary
- Swimsuit at the Blue Lagoon (rentals available)
- Swimsuit and towel at Fontana (rentals available)
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out
- Optional tours and activities
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
For all packages except Reykjavík – New Year’s Celebration a supplement will be charged for the travel period 28.Dec 2017 – 2.Jan 2018.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Golden Circle and Fontana Steam Baths
Gullfoss – Geysir – Fontana Steam Bath – Thingvellir National Park
Breakfast at your hotel. Combine history, natural phenomena and relaxation. Visit the majestic Gullfoss waterfall as well as the famous Geysir hot spring area, where the geyser Strokkur is sprouting at regular intervals up to 25 meters / 82 feet. In the village of Laugarvatn, visit the Fontana Steam Bath‘s geothermal bakery. Located on the sandy shores of Lake Laugarvatn, the spa uses the heat of the ground to bake its famous sweet rye bread. Enjoy a chance to see how the natural bakery operates, and to sample some warm bread with fresh butter.
Afterwards, relax at Fontana Steam Bath with its recently-renovated facilities, which include various types of steam baths, geothermal pools and hot tubs. Continue to Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its geological phenomena and rich history. Return to Reykjavik in the early evening.
Day 3: Blue Lagoon
Explore Reykjavik – Blue Lagoon
Breakfast at your hotel. The morning is open for shopping and sightseeing.
In the afternoon, drive through rugged lava fields to the Blue Lagoon. This unique natural pool of mineral rich geothermal water is located in the middle of a lava field surrounded by the beautiful Icelandic wilderness. The Blue Lagoon is known for its special properties, and its beneficial effect on the skin. It attracts visitors from all over the world in search of health, relaxation, and an exotic experience. Take some time for a refreshing bath or swim in the pleasantly warm mineral-rich water, reputed for its healing properties.
Head back to Reykjavík in the late afternoon.
- Relax at the Blue Lagoon – non guided coach tour including bathing fee to the Blue lagoon & towel.
Terms & Conditions
Iceland Travel offers a variety of tours, packages tickets and services ("products") through its website (icelandtravel.is).
Iceland Travel’s Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations; therefore, it is of the utmost importance that you read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Iceland Travel.
The purchase of any travel services offered by Iceland Travel constitutes a contractual arrangement between the person making the booking and Iceland Travel, and represents acceptance of Iceland Travel's Terms and Conditions described here.
Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.