Set your eyes on a spectacular view of northern lights and step into the heart of the second-largest glacier in Iceland. This arctic tour is a life experience you shouldn’t miss!
During this adventurous tour, you will visit the Langjokull Glacier, the second-largest glacier in Iceland. An 8-wheeled modified glacier truck will take you to the top of Langjokull Glacier from where you’ll enter a man-made ice tunnel right inside the heart of the glacier. The top of the glacier, close to the entrance of the ice cave, is a perfect spot to catch northern lights in action. Once you’ve been there, that’s an experience you won’t be likely to forget for a long time!
- Northern lights on a glacier
- Glacier-modified “monster” truck ride
- Langjokull glacier
- Ice Tunnel experience
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Langjokull Ice Cave
- Transportation from Reykjavik with pick-up/drop-off
- 8-wheel Super Truck ride
- Northern lights hunting
- Biscuits (cookies) and chocolate milk
Optional: Extra Meal Package can be added to your booking. It includes a sandwich, chocolate bar, fruit, and a juice box.
- Transportation from accommodation to tour meeting point in Reykjavik
- Meals, refreshments, beverages other than included refreshments
- Packed meal, bottled water, snacks.
- Make sure you have warm clothes for the ice cave and tunnels (average temperature is 0°C/32°F).
- The tour operator reserves the right alter the itinerary if road conditions or weather warrant it.
- Northern lights are a natural phenomenon and sightings cannot be guaranteed.