Hekla volcano is one of Iceland’s most extraordinary geological wonders; this SuperJeep tour will give you a chance to walk on ice, lava, volcanic ash and later warm up in a natural hot spring. Don’t forget to bring a towel!
The drive will take you through rivers, across glittering crater walls, lava fields and colourful mountains where you will be able to witness geothermal activity and a stunning nature. To top it all, this stunning off-road drive in Iceland comes with a personal service from your guide. One thing is guaranteed: you will be amazed.
- Hekla volcano
- Cobalt Blue Lake at Ljotipollur
- Frostastada Lake
- Geothermal activity
- Dip in natural hot spring (bring a towel!)
- Lava fields
- Hjalparfoss Waterfall
- Pick-up/Drop-off from Reykjavik hotel or City Tour Bus Stop
- Guided tour in a SuperJeep
- Meals, refreshments, beverages
- Minimum of 3 people required to confirm departures every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday between 3 June – 30 Sep. Minimum of 4 people required for other days.
- The tour operator reserves the right to alter routes without prior notice, due to road conditions.