This classic Super Jeep tour takes you on the ultimate nhunt. The experience doesn’t get more pure and simple than on this best selling tour.
This nIceland takes you out of Reykjavik in a super jeep, far from the city lights to observe this fascinating natural phenomenon. We can’t tell you beforehand where this tour takes you. The only sure thing is that you will drive away from the city to a location where there’s total darkness. If the sky is clear, you might be lucky enough to see the famous tour in . This Jeep tour is all about hunting and you’ll spend full 3-4 hours finding the best location for aurora viewing.
All passengers get FREE admission fee to Aurora Reykjavik: The Northern Lights Center.
Make sure you book your northern lights tour in Iceland for your first night in town in order to maximize your chances of seeing the northern lights.
Please note that the n are a natural phenomenon and sightings can never be guaranteed. Usually, we can tell beforehand how likely it is that the tour is a success, e.g. by using weather forecasts. The northern lights super jeep tour is dependent on the weather and sky conditions and we reserve the right to cancel at any time. If the evening tour goes ahead and the northern lights are not seen, we will offer you to try once again for free!
- Northern lights
- Icelandic nature in the dark
- FREE photo service
- Hot Chocolate & Reyka vodka
- FREE admission fee to Aurora Reykjavik
- Super Jeep tour with an English speaking driver-guide
- Duration: 3-4 hours.
- Please note that this tour departs only from Reykjavik. Free pick-up from your hotel in the capital area begins at 20:00.
- From 15/09 – 31/09 and 15/03 – 15/04. The pick up starts 21:00 due to a longer daylight.
- It is important to understand that in Iceland you can experience all four seasons in less than one day. It is vital to wear comfortable and appropriate clothing like waterproof, walking shoes, dress in layers to be able to enjoy your journey to the fullest.