See the glory of the northern lights in Iceland! Choosing a guided tour increases your chances of seeing the northern lights in Iceland. Each day our team of experts reviews and studies the weather, locations and aurora forecast. Based on this information, we decide if the conditions are good for northern lights. If yes, our experts decide on the best place to go; it is often a different location each night.
During the tour your guide will tell you about the auroras and will give you some basic information about how to take pictures of northern lights. You will have plenty of time to take photos outside, so it is important that you dress warmly and wear sturdy shoes.
Whether you see northern lights you will experience Icelandic nature during the night, the Milky Way, stars, the moon, and clouds.
The tour is weather dependent, and sightings are not guaranteed. If you don’t see any northern lights during this tour, we cannot issue a refund. However, you will be invited to join the tour again, free of charge.
Note: If we need to cancel a tour because weather and viewing conditions are not ideal you can rebook the tour for another date. If you cannot rebook the tour then we will refund you.
- Maximize your chances of seeing the northern lights on this evening tour
- Your guide takes you to the best places to spot the elusive phenomenon
- If you don‘t see any lights, you can join a later tour free of charge
- Seasonal tour available from September to mid-April
- Bus Fare
- Free Wi-Fi
- Professional Local Guidance
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels or City Tour Bus stops
- Meals, refreshments, beverages
This tour is subject to weather conditions. Please check with your hotel reception on the day of your tour around 17:00 (5:00pm) to reconfirm if the tour is still going out. When a tour is cancelled, you can change your booking to another date or get a full refund, given that you have not been on the tour before.