Reindeers are only found in the eastern part of Iceland. Join a local guide specialized in tracking these majestic animals roaming the breathtaking landscape and go on a unique reindeer safari.
We go searching for the reindeers and find the best spots to watch and photograph them in their natural environment.We choose our destination very carefully after information from the East Iceland Nature Center and the local farmers who also provide us with information about the reindeer’s location.
We want you to meet the locals and give you an insight into their lives. Our guides are all professional locals who know the land like the back of their hands.
- Wild reindeer
- Great view at the rough landscape
- Beautiful nature
- Guided tour with English speaking guide
- Please bring warm clothes and good shoes for this trip
- Operated: October – June
- Meeting Point: Egilsstaðir, Egilsstaðastofa Visitor Center
- Minimum in tour: 2 adults or minimum rate
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour