Enjoy a peaceful time at the Blue Lagoon, an incredible geothermal spa in Iceland, set in an otherworldly area where lava and thermal water meet.
The Blue Lagoon’s warm geothermal water and natural active ingredients; mineral salts, silica and blue green algae help you relax and unwind while the lagoon’s distinctive white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin. The mineral salts balance and relax body and soul.
The transfer from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon takes approx. 40 minutes. You can add in pick-up/drop-off at your hotel at booking time.
This tour includes transfer both to and from the Blue Lagoon. After bathing in the Blue Lagoon, take the next available bus back to Reykjavik or to Keflavik airport. The current schedule (as of November 2021) is here.
This transfer does not need to be booked in advance.
Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon is not included in tour price, click the link to book your Blue Lagoon ticket.
- Coach transfer without guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon (must be booked in advance)
- Meals, refreshments, beverages
- The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years.
- The tour operator reserves the right to alter routes without prior notice, due to road conditions.
- It is very important that you book your Blue Lagoon entrance and timing in advance as it can be sold out during peak hours.