If you are looking for a food and drink activity in Iceland then this culinary walking tour should be on your list!
In our delicious Reykjavik Food Walk you will experience our delicious Icelandic cuisine at its best, visit our favorite local restaurants & hidden gems, meet a fun local guide and new friends, and see the highlights of Reykjavik!
You will walk around and explore down town Reykjavik with a friendly and fun local guide for approximately three hours and see the city’s most interesting highlights and attractions.
As you explore Reykjavik in the most fun way possible, through food, you will enjoy more than 8 amazing local cuisines that you won’t find anywhere else than in Iceland.
The restaurants your tour visits are a variety of casual, fine dining and cozy family run businesses. Some are well-known “must visit restaurants” in Reykjavik while other are secret local hangouts.
This tour focuses on our country’s absolute most delicious cuisines and leaves out some less mouth-watering traditional cuisines – no fermented shark, rams testicles and sour sheep heads on this tour! But your local guide will be more than happy to suggest to you where you can find such things.
The Reykjavik Food Tour is safe, family friendly and the perfect local introduction to our delicious Icelandic food.
- Have a fun local guide show you all the best of our hometown, Reykjavik
- Taste grass fed, free roaming Icelandic lamb & fresh Icelandic fish
- Enjoy homemade Icelandic ice cream from a secret family recipe
- Visit the country’s most famous Icelandic Hot Dog stand
- Enjoy the landmarks of Reykjavik, hear fun stories, and enjoy amazing local food
- Walking tour with local guide
- Visits to 8 restaurants
- Samples of 10 local specialties
- Tour pick-up and drop-off
- Meeting point: Harpa Concert Hall (Austurbakki 2, 101 Reykjavík). Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before your departure time.
- Allergies & Dietary restrictions: We accommodate most dietary restrictions such as gluten & lactose intolerance, vegetarians & most allergies! Please let us know at booking time about dietary restrictions
- The minimum age for drinking alcoholic beverages in Iceland is 20 years old
- Make sure to show up with an empty stomach