Drive along the south coast of Iceland, one of the country’s most scenic regions, as far as Vik, a charming village surrounded by beautiful high bird cliffs.
Along the way we stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall, were you can walk behind it and through to the other side.
We also stop at the majestic and much-photographed Skogafoss waterfall, with its 60-metre drop.
Other highlights include views of the stunning Myrdalsjokull glacier, the black sand coastline and the impressive Reynisdrangar rock formations.
This tour is offered with guidance in the following languages:
- In English: Daily, all year
- In German: Friday, all year
- In French: Wednesday, all year
- In Spanish: Monday, 1 May – 15 Sept
- In Scandinavian: Tuesday, all year
- Guided coach tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at accommodation in Reykjavik