Go whale watching from Akureyri and look for whales, orcas, dolphins or other sea wildlife. See these beautiful animals in their natural surroundings.
Leaving from Torfunesbryggja harbour, in downtown Akureyri, this roughly 3-hour sail is a first-class whale watching and wildlife experience. Brimming with wildlife the fjord offers breathtaking mountain scenery, lush green valleys and a unique coastal landscape peppered with iconic small farms and villages.
- Whale watching tour
- Six different whale watching platforms
- 360° panorama from Top Deck
- Commentary through on-board sound system
- Heated indoor cabin with toilet facilities
- Comfortable cushioned seats, large tables & ample space
- Light snacks, sandwiches, coffee, beer & soft drinks available on board
It’s possible to add air fare to this tour, prices for one way flight to/from Akureyri are below
|One way flight, excluding airport taxes||01 May – 30 Sept 2016|
|Price in EUR||from 132,-|
|Price in USD||from 154,-|
|Price in GBP||from 102,-|
|Price in CAD||from 204,-|