Seeing the gentle giants in their natural surroundings in an awesome experience! When you go Whale Watching from Reykjavik you will get a spectacular view of the city as well as seeing the whales.
Whales and marine life in Iceland!
Whales are beautiful animals and one of nature’s most extraordinary sights. Our experienced guides on board will share with you their wealth of knowledge on the whales, as well as passing on some interesting facts and old sea stories about encounters with these magnificent creatures. The whales round these parts are not shy, often surfacing quite close to the boat, and, as our sea-fairing guides will tell you, to see a whale up close truly is a sight to remember. There is over 90% viewing success (if you are in the unlucky few percent, you get another tour for free).
- Normal duration between 3 – 3.5 hours.
- Wale watching during winter can take up to 5 hours depending on weather and sea conditions.
- Departure is from Reykjavik‘s Old Harbour and the departure time is indicated on your voucher/confirmation. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure for check in and boarding (recommended time is 30 minutes to be safe).
- Guide on every tour, skilled and friendly crew
- Café lounge with Wi-Fi, hot drinks and refreshments on board
- Warm overalls provided on board for free (children sizes available too!)
- Guaranteed whale sighting or another tour for free