Welcome to Iceland!
If you are stopping over for just one night in Iceland, your included day tour will most likely take place on the first day. We recommend an airport transfer including a stop at the magical Blue Lagoon, or in winter an exciting hunt for the Northern Lights if your schedule is tight. Be sure to carefully view your flight details before finalizing the booking.
If your stopover includes more than one night in Iceland your itinerary will be more relaxed but just as exciting. You might want to take this first day to get to know the capital city and leave the included day tour/activity for a later date.
The included day tours/activities you can choose from are:
- Golden Circle Classic
- Whale Watching from Reykjavik
- Lava Riding Tour
- Golden Circle Afternoon
- Arrival Transfer via Blue Lagoon + Blue Lagoon Bathing Fee Included
- Departure Transfer via Blue Lagoon + Blue Lagoon Bathing Fee Included
- Northern Lights Mystery (available from Sept 15th to Apr 15th)
- Northern Lights Boat Tour (available from Sept 15th to Apr 15th)
- Flybus plus airport transfers return